PDL is a public company with significant revenues seeking to invest in new income generating assets and companies.
Diverse and deep sophistication in pharma, biotech, medtech, clinical medicine, operations, corporate finance and law uniquely facilitates PDL’s ability to expertly analyze, structure and execute financings quickly.
PDL offers a broad range of flexible, non-dilutive financing structures
- Not limited to either royalty monetization or debt structures; PDL can do either or a combination of the two
- PDL does not require equity warrants or stock as part of the transaction
- PDL has flexibility in structuring deals to meet the financial needs of counterparties; it is not a one size fits all approach
No cost to prospective seller or borrower
- PDL typically pays for all costs associated with its commercial due diligence
- PDL engages world class experts to assist in key diligence
- PDL may share the results of its commercial due diligence with partners
- PDL uses its connections, resources and expertise to help its partners accomplish their objectives
PDL can typically present a term sheet within two weeks and close on a transaction within another four to six weeks of agreement on terms.